SEMINAR: HOW TO BECOME AN INFLUENTIAL GLOBAL CITIZEN?
Today’s world has an increasingly higher, more competitive and more complex demand than ever before. Known as the Next Generations of future leaders, teenagers have always been under pressure of finding a balance between their work, studies and relationships while also planning and preparing for their future breakthroughs.
More importantly, being future owners of the country, "Gennext" also needs to voice out their own opinions and spread their positive impact to the community through their actions. Seminar: How To Become An Influential Global Citizen? organized by Gennext; a sub-brand of Dale Carnegie Training will focus on:
- Portraying the ideal image to become an influential global citizen for Gennext in the future
- Understanding the competencies that "Gennext" needs to prepare to become an influential global citizen while also promoting good Vietnam values
- Experiencing the tools that Gennext is applying globally to train a generation of influential global citizens
- Sharing the success stories of Gennext Vietnam’s participants
- Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm; Date: September 11th 2015
- Venue: Dale Carnegie Office – 94-96 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Number of participants: 100
- Language: English
- Students, aged from 14 to 22, with a good command of English
- Mr. Andre Goldstein – Managing Director of Asia Pacific Region – Dale Carnegie Training
- 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm: The important competencies of an influential global citizen
- 6:45 pm – 7:30 pm: Training and sharing of application to become an influential global citizen
- 7:30 pm – 7:45 pm: Tea Break
- 7:45 pm – 8:05 pm: Sharing of success stories from Gennext’s participants
- 8:05 pm – 8:40 pm: Forum, Sharing of experience
Registration: To register, please fill in the information and complete the survey of important competencies that a Global Citizen should have. Based on this result, Gennext will design the content of the event to best suit your needs.